Dominio de Tares (Bierzo)
Product not available in United States
If you liked 2018 La Sonrisa de Tares, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dominio de Tares
2018 La Sonrisa de Tares (Godello)
- View: Pale yellow.
- Nose: perfumed nose of citrus, green apple and white flowers.
- Mouth: creamy palate with refreshing acidity, soft texture and lingering finish.
AGEING: Aged and refined on lees in tanks for 5 months.PREPARATION: I harvested a bunch by bunch, fermented with natural yeast his own hand.
PAIRING: shellfish, seafood, light snacks and salads.RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-11ºC
Dominio de Tares
The Dominio de Tares Estate is located in the High Bierzo, at San Roman de Bembibre which lies within the industrial zone of the High Bierzo. The firm relies on a young, professional and creative team which concentrates its efforts to meet cosumers' demands. These have relied on the quality of...
Buy Dominio de Tares Wine:
Highlighted review about 2018 La Sonrisa de Tares
Posted on 30/05/19 at 04.37
- View: A view, La Sonrisa de Tares Godello 2018 has a bright pale lemon
- Nose: The nose La Sonrisa de Tares Godello 2018 brings hints of citrus, green apple and stone fruit
- Palate: The palate, La Sonrisa de Tares Godello 2018 is a refreshing wine, creamy acidity, moderate...
More reviews about 2018 La Sonrisa de Tares
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about La Sonrisa de Tares 2017
Reviews about La Sonrisa de Tares 2015
Reviews about La Sonrisa de Tares 2016