Brasserie Meteor (Beer)
$4.62 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Wendelinus Tenebris right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Brasserie Meteor
TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Tenebris:
- Appearance: golden amber
- Aroma: fruity, toasted, malty, caramel,
- Body / Flavour: sweet, caramel, malt, bitter,
BEER TYPE: Abbey Dubbel
Meteor is an Alsatian independent brewery founded in 1640 and located in Hochfelden between Strasbourg and Saverne. In 1925 the Brasserie Meteor is renowned as the most buoyant French market. Its slogan "the biggest of the small and the smallest of the major brewers" because it is the last major...
Buy Brasserie Meteor Beer:
Highlighted review about Wendelinus Tenebris
Posted on 17/09/14 at 04.57
More reviews about Wendelinus Tenebris
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: brownish very clear and very dark, little beige foam
- Aroma: aroma of herbs, cola and roasted malts weak
- Body / Taste: sweet, medium body;...