Brasserie Meteor (Beer)
$2.44 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Wendelinus Blonde right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Brasserie Meteor
TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Blonde:
- Appearance: orange yellow
- Aroma: malty, bread, pale malt, mazipan notes, moderate yeasty, sweet yeast, sugary
- Body / Flavour: creamy, grainy, fruity, buttery, slightly spicy
BEER TYPE: Belgian Pale Ale
Meteor is an Alsatian independent brewery founded in 1640 and located in Hochfelden between Strasbourg and Saverne. In 1925 the Brasserie Meteor is renowned as the most buoyant French market. Its slogan "the biggest of the small and the smallest of the major brewers" because it is the last major...
Buy Brasserie Meteor Beer:
Highlighted review about Wendelinus Blonde
Posted on 03/10/14 at 05.03
More reviews about Wendelinus Blonde
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: amber color and creamy foam
- Aroma: spicy and bitter tastes very strong
- Body / Taste: Strong, with a nice touch of bitterness, this is a beer to...