Brasserie Meteor (Beer)
$5.29 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Wendelinus 75cl right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Brasserie Meteor
TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus 75cl:
- Appearance: Golden, creamy white head
- Aroma: caramel, toffee, bread malts, fruity, spices, hazelnut, bitter,
- Body / Flavour: malty, caramel, spicy, velvety. Medium body.
BREWERY: Brasserie Meteor
BEER TYPE: Abbey
Meteor is an Alsatian independent brewery founded in 1640 and located in Hochfelden between Strasbourg and Saverne. In 1925 the Brasserie Meteor is renowned as the most buoyant French market. Its slogan "the biggest of the small and the smallest of the major brewers" because it is the last major...
Buy Brasserie Meteor Beer:
Highlighted review about Wendelinus 75cl
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
More reviews about Wendelinus 75cl
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: amber color and creamy foam
- Aroma: spicy and bitter tastes very strong
- Body / Taste: Strong, with a nice touch of bitterness, this is a beer to...