De Struise Brouwerij (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Struise Sint Amatus 12 Vintage, you may also enjoy...
Description · De Struise Brouwerij
Struise Sint Amatus 12 Vintage
TASTING NOTES OF Struise Sint Amatus 12 Vintage:
- Appearance: brown, beige head
- Aroma: malty, caramel, malt, yeasty, licorice, dried fruit
- Body / Flavour: sweet, honey, flowers, toffee, malt, caramel
BREWERY: De Struise Brouwers
BEER TYPE: Abt/Quadrupel
De Struise Brouwerij
Carlo Grootaert, founder of De Struise Brouwers, swapped his career in the wine trading business for a little Belgian brewery. In his opinion, beer offers a wider range of tastes and also alcohol content, what simply makes the brewed stuff more interesting to him than wine. With his team...
Buy De Struise Brouwerij Beer:
Highlighted review about Struise Sint Amatus 12 Vintage
More reviews about Struise Sint Amatus 12 Vintage
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: dark-brown head
- Aroma: Sweet candy on the nose with Belgian features, some banana and honey
- Body / Taste: Full-bodied and very...