L'Abbaye de Rochefort (Beer)
Product not available in United States
The Rochefort 6 brewed only about once per year and is the oldest Rochefort Trappist beer. It has a strong malt taste and is slightly bitter.
If you liked Rochefort 6, you may also enjoy...
Description · L'Abbaye de Rochefort
- Appearance: Rochefort 6 is reddish brown
- Aroma: The aroma is fine, to Malta,
- Body / taste: sweet, fruity, earthy type with hints of spice and caramel, leaving the end slightly bitter taste
TYPE OF FERMENTATION: Fermentation spontaneous
ABV: 7.5% Vol
L'Abbaye de Rochefort
Rochefort is located in the Province of Namur. This small town is home to the Abbey of Notre-Dame de Saint-Remy. Stirring at the abbey since 1595 but at the time, priority was given to agricultural activity. About twenty monks live in the Abbey which 5 involved brewing. At Rochefort, the amount...
Buy L'Abbaye de Rochefort Beer:
Highlighted review about Rochefort 6
More reviews about Rochefort 6
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 12/11/15 at 12.42
- Appearance: Rochefort 6 Trappiste has a coppery red with a white foam liegra
- Aroma: Smell of chocolate, cherries, ripe fruits, port wine.
- Body / Flavor: cherry, chocolate, port...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Trappist Notre Dame de St...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
Posted on 15/02/13 at 05.03
The brewery is Located inside the Abbey of Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy, near the town of Rochefort, and has-been brewing beer since 1595 There are Approximately 15 monks...
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11