L'Abbaye de Rochefort (Beer)
Product not available in United States
The Rochefort '10' is a classic beer, also known as 'Merveille' (French for marvellous) because of its wonderful taste. This Trappist beer is also the product of L'Abbaye de Rochefort with the highest ABV, being well-balanced and smooth at the same time. Rochefort 10 is an impressive Trappist.
If you liked Rochefort 10, you may also enjoy...
Description · L'Abbaye de Rochefort
TASTING NOTES: Rochefort 10
- Appearance: Intense copper yellow, medium opacity.
- Aroma: A sweet explosion of tropical fruits (pear, banana, mango), subtle sweetness.
- Taste: Banana and pear, slightly spicy, floral hops, and wonderfully rich, warm presence of alcohol. Some flavors are added to the incredible complexity of this beer, like chocolate and fig.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 11.3% Vol
BEER TYPE: Trappist
BREWERY: L'Abbaye de Rochefort
L'Abbaye de Rochefort
Rochefort is located in the Province of Namur. This small town is home to the Abbey of Notre-Dame de Saint-Remy. Stirring at the abbey since 1595 but at the time, priority was given to agricultural activity. About twenty monks live in the Abbey which 5 involved brewing. At Rochefort, the amount...
Buy L'Abbaye de Rochefort Beer:
Highlighted review about Rochefort 10
More reviews about Rochefort 10
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 19/05/15 at 16.19
- Appearance: Rochefort 10 Trappista looks great with the head that persists in the top of the mahogany body to the bottom of the cup.
- Aroma: cherries, figs, dates, raisins, but...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Trappist Notre Dame de St Remy -...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11