Cervecería Modelo (Beer)
Product not available in United States
The Pacifico Clara 350ml was produced by German immigrants in Mexico in 1900 for the first time. A light, and slightly spicy Pilsener that refreshes your palate on hot summer days. But it also makes for a great pairing with a spicy fish dish.
If you liked Pacifico Clara 350ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cervecería Modelo
Pacifico Clara 350ml
TASTING NOTES: Pacifico Clara 350ml
- Appearance: Light yellow with a thin foam.
- Aroma: A combination of malt, corn and rice.
- Flavour: Light, malty.
TYPE OF BEER: Pale Lager.
ABV: 4.5% vol
PRODUCER: Cervecería Modelo
Grupo Modelo, founded in 1925, is a leader in the production, distribution and sales of beer in Mexico. Currently, the company offers fourteen brands as p.e. Corona Extra, the most famous Mexican beer, Modelo Especial, Victoria, Pacifico and Negra Modelo. They are present in 180 countries with...
Buy Cervecería Modelo Beer:
Highlighted review about Pacifico Clara 350ml
More reviews about Pacifico Clara 350ml
Posted on 22/06/18 at 10.49
- Color: Pacífico Clara 350ml has a pale blond color, with dense foam.
- Smell: Aroma of malt, refreshing, with citrus notes.
- Taste: The taste is sour and slightly spicy at...
Posted on 15/04/14 at 05.38