De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Malheur 10, you may also enjoy...
Description · De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur
- Appearance: blond-gold colored copper-colored by dense white foam.
- Aroma: Aromas of pink and peach, with a hint of orange and lemon.
- Body / Taste: A honey texture follows a pronounced bitterness and a touch bittersweet end.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 10% Vol
De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur
Buy De Landtsheer Brouwerij Malheur Beer:
Highlighted review about Malheur 10
More reviews about Malheur 10
Posted on 28/05/14 at 18.24
- Appearance: Malheur 10 is fruity, sweet sour but generally quite smooth with a head of fluffy pink aroma.
- Aroma: Fruity, sweet sour but overall pretty smooth aroma.
- Body /...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 10 °
It was in 1997 that Manu Landtsheer stimulus...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 25/04/14 at 10.00