Product not available in United States
If you liked Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Leffe
Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L is lager Abbey
- Mouth: Composed of aromatic malts give it a very light flavor and color gold, with lots of foam and a lot of gas . He drinks easily , not at all bitter on the palate. You are looking at a beer great, you will conquer the palate.
PRODUCER : Leffe
Leffe, a brewing tradition since 1240: Founded in 1152, Notre-Dame de Leffe was an abbey of Premonstratensian canons, i.e. monks living in a community characterised by its hospitality. Pilgrims were always welcome at Leffe and in 1420 the canons decided to build a brewery for the preparation of a...
Buy Leffe Beer:
Highlighted review about Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L
Posted on 09/03/17 at 05.21
More reviews about Leffe Blonde Barrel 6L
Posted on 14/07/15 at 19.24
- Color: Leffe Blonde 6L has a golden yellow.
- Smell: Aromas of yeast, malt, spices and a touch of orange.
- Taste: slightly spicy flavor.
ABV: 6.6% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Posted on 01/10/14 at 11.40
- Appearance: Leffe Blonde Baril 6L shows a golden yellow
- Aroma: Pretty typical aroma with some sweet banana foam, yeasty notes and some candy.
- Body / Taste: Aromatic with a...