Brasserie D'Achouffe (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked La Chouffe Houblon, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brasserie D'Achouffe
La Chouffe Houblon
- Color: Houblon Chouffe has a golden color.
- Smell: Strong smell of citrus and hops.
- Taste: Light sweet taste with some bitterness.
ABV: 9% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Indian Pale Ale
Buy Brasserie D'Achouffe Beer:
Highlighted review about La Chouffe Houblon
Posted on 06/06/18 at 04.21
The first olfactory impression nose is a spicy citrus and then highlight the aromas of hops
Boca harmonious balance between fruity and pleasant pronounced bitterness
Three types of hops used in its composition.
More reviews about La Chouffe Houblon
Posted on 05/06/14 at 12.04
- Appearance: La Chouffe Houblon is a lager with optimal foaming white frothy and lasting color.
- Aroma: With fresh scent of citrus and banana.
- Body / Flavor: Rich citrus flavor,...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Level: 9 °
In the late 70s, two brothers-Pierre Gobron and...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 25/04/14 at 10.00