Bosteels Brewery (Beer)
Product not available in United States
Tripel Karmeliet is a Belgian lager of high fermentation. The story goes that it was made from a recipe of Carmelite monks Dendermonde in the seventeenth century, hence its name Tripel Karmeliet. Its taste is sweet and reveals beautiful spicy, fruity like lemon, orange or vanilla and wheat.
If you liked Karmeliet Triple 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bosteels Brewery
Karmeliet Triple 75cl
- Color: Karmeliet Triple 75cl is a full-bodied beer, dark blond. Large amount of creamy foam
- Aromas: Predominantly malty notes
- Taste: Persistent fruit flavour and finish with a balanced bitterness.
PRODUCER: Brasserie Bosteels
Located Buggenhout Belgium, Bosteels Brewery was founded in 1791 by Evarist Bosteels. This is a family business that has existed for over 200 years and seven generations. Three beers are brewed in Bosteels: The Deus (11.5%) The Kwak (8.1%) The Tripel Karmeliet (8.4%). These are three Belgian...
Buy Bosteels Brewery Beer:
Highlighted review about Karmeliet Triple 75cl
Posted on 28/05/18 at 09.39
Very sophisticated and complex nose
Hints of vanilla mixed with citrus flavors
Boca Fruity banana and vanilla
Lime touch of vanilla and sweet soft malt and wheat notes
One of the best Belgian beers
Tripel Karmeliet offers not only...
More reviews about Karmeliet Triple 75cl
Posted on 11/11/15 at 15.49
- Appearance: 75cl Karmeliet is golden bronze, with thick and creamy froth
- Bouquet: fine and dry, with a hint of orange
- Body / Flavor: Tastes like hops, with hints of fruit...
Posted on 22/09/14 at 06.26
Karmeliet 75cl is wonderful
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.35
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02