$37.37 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Hoegaarden Barrel 6L right now.
This Hoegaarden Barrel 6L comes in the right amount of the Belgium white beer for fun parties. 500 years of experience and hard work went into the Hoegaarden White, which was imported by the merry monks of Curaçao. You cannot have too much of it. Fruity, citric and refreshing, as much in taste as in its aroma, Hoegaarden Barrel 6L completes each party or barbecue with your friends.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Hoegaarden
Hoegaarden Barrel 6L
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Hoegaarden Barrel 6L is bright orange and very dense white foam .
- Nose: orange peel and coriander gives fruity aroma and flavor
- Mouth: The flavor is less intense than other wheat beers , but equally compelling
COMPOSITION: The ingredients of this quintessential Belgian beer are malted barley and wheat. It is filtered and contains yeast that keeps it alive .
PRODUCER : Hoegaarden
Buy Hoegaarden Beer:
Highlighted review about Hoegaarden Barrel 6L
Posted on 17/02/17 at 13.18
More reviews about Hoegaarden Barrel 6L
Posted on 23/07/15 at 10.34
- Appearance: Hoegaarden Baril 6L has a pale yellow color. Its white light foam clings to the glass generously.
- Aroma: Aromas of orange peel, coriander and spices give it a unique...
Posted on 14/07/15 at 19.24
- Color: Fûthoegaarden 6L has a yellow color.
- Smell: Lemon, a little pepper, notes of wheat and light biscuit.
- Taste: The taste follows the nose all the way.
ABV: 4.9% Vol.
Posted on 11/05/14 at 06.54