Wychwood Brewery (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Hobgoblin 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Wychwood Brewery
TASTING NOTES of Hobgoblin 50cl :
- Appearance: reddish copper color.
- Aroma: Malt and hops, very floral and fruity.
- Body / Flavor: Strong roasted malts with hop bitterness and medium soft fruity character that lasts until the end.
BREWERY: Wychwood Brewery
FERMENTATION TYPE: Warm fermenting
BEER TYPE: Ale
Buy Wychwood Brewery Beer:
Highlighted review about Hobgoblin 50cl
More reviews about Hobgoblin 50cl
Posted on 25/06/17 at 13.27
Posted on 21/07/15 at 09.10
- Appearance:% 1 treasure a dark copper color with a frothy head with a thin layer of foam.
- Aroma: Malta toast with a sweet touch.
- Body / Flavor: Notable roasted malt...
Posted on 26/03/14 at 05.48
Hobgoblin 50cl is unique
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
The Wychwood Brewery is located in the heart of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds. The brewery is...
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11
Posted on 08/07/11 at 05.36