Product not available in United States
Intense, with body, half-blooded... Guinness Special Export Stout is an Irish black beer that is inspired on the Belgian tradition, it could not be any other way since it was created by the expat English adventurer in Belgium, John Martin. It was in the kingdom of beers where Martin got ideas to make a stroger, fiercer Guinness, with the result of a beer with light and creamy texture, that breaks with the most rooted tradition of Irish beer to give it a new dimension.
If you liked Guinness Special Export Stout, you may also enjoy...
Description · Guinness
Guinness Special Export Stout
- Appearance: dense, dark, with a frothy layer.
- Aroma: roasted barley, caramel fudge, toffee, blackcurrant.
- Body / Taste: roasted coffee, bitter chocolate, salted licorice, molasses, berries. creamy texture, light, soft, gentle effervescence, warm.
FERMENTATION TYPE: Cool fermenting
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
The history of Guinness begins with one man, Arthur Guinness, but is not limited to a precise moment of "eureka". The history of Guinness is a story of inspiration, dedication, ingenuity and effort. More than 2 centuries of sublime art in the manufacture of beer, a remarkable knack for getting...
Buy Guinness Beer:
Highlighted review about Guinness Special Export Stout
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Degree: 8 °
Guinness is a beer and an Irish pub. Guinness is a stout, dark beer wearing a white foam, world famous for...
More reviews about Guinness Special Export Stout
Posted on 16/06/16 at 11.20
- Appearance: Guinness 8 Special Export displays an opaque black with a big, frothy head of light brown color, which eventually collapses into a midsize head that lasts throughout...
Posted on 21/11/14 at 10.59
- Appearance: Guinness 8 has a black colored
- Aroma: It is seen almost as an Irish Coffee, the smell of moss March compact and unctuous.
- Body / Flavor: flow flavors of coffee and...
Posted on 07/07/14 at 05.45
Very very good
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02