Brouwerij Het Anker (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Gouden Carolus Tripel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brouwerij Het Anker
Gouden Carolus Tripel
- Color: Gouden Carolus Tripel has a golden color.
- Smell: Aromas of barley and fine hops.
- Taste: It's refined character, with a pure and rich taste, will captivate you.
ABV: 9% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Special
Brouwerij Het Anker
The Het Anker Brewery is situated in the old hospital of the beguinage from Mechelen, which goes back to the 15th century. In 1872, the family Van Breedam bought and modernised the brewery. Their love and passion for the art of brewing were very important for the return to traditions and the...
Buy Brouwerij Het Anker Beer:
Highlighted review about Gouden Carolus Tripel
More reviews about Gouden Carolus Tripel
Posted on 15/05/15 at 21.21
- Appearance: Gouden Carolus Triple has a hazy straw yellow color. Creamy white head, lots of lacing.
- Aroma: The aroma is sweet citrus
- Body / Flavor: with hints of coriander,...
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Level: 9 °
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16