De Proefbrouwerij (Beer)
Product not available in United States
Gageleer is brewed at the De Proefbrouwerij (Proef Brewery) near Ghent in Belgium. This pure-malt ale from the Belgian region, Campine, obtains its spicey character from bog myrtle, or sweet gale, which was primarily used to flavour blonde ale in the Medieval times. That's what makes this beer unique. Alle the profits coming out of Gageleer flow directly into projects of nature preservation. So, the more you drink of this ale, the better for Mother Earth.
If you liked Gageleer, you may also enjoy...
Description · De Proefbrouwerij
TASTING NOTES OF Gageleer :
- Appearance: orange, white head
- Aroma: fruity, spices, cloudberries, caramel, yeast
- Body / Flavour: spicy, berries, caramel, fruits, wheat, citrus
BREWERY: De Proefbrouwerij
De Proefbrouwerij offers a brewery site for third parties, which for instance don't have their own brewery. But it is also an interesting option for start-ups or stable breweries that are experimenting with a new recipe. Per order 10 to 140 Hl beer is brewed. Key value is integrity which expands...
Buy De Proefbrouwerij Beer:
Highlighted review about Gageleer
More reviews about Gageleer
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: Clear golden yellow, with a beautiful white head
- Aroma: sweet smells of fruit and candi, honey and hops
- Body / Taste: light, soft, fruity, spicy...