Estrella Damm (Beer)
Product not available in United States
La Estrella Damm Inedit is considered as an unique blend of barley malt and wheat, flavored with coriander, orange peel and licorice. A beer with utmost respect of the best cuisines.
If you liked Damm Inedit 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Estrella Damm
Damm Inedit 75cl
- Appearance: Damm Inedit 75cl is amber color with high turbidity.
- Aroma: Excellent intensity and aromatic complexity. Very fruity and floral nose, with fresh yeast and hints of sweet spices.
- Body / Flavor: Creamy and fresh texture, soft volume and delicate carbonic . Long and affable finish.
BREWERY: Estrella Damm
FERMENTATION TYPE: Warm fermenting
BEER TYPE: Pale Ale
Estrella Damm emerges in the spring of 1872, when August Kuentzmann Melanie Damm and his wife left their native Alsace because of the war between France and Prussia. Like many immigrants of that time, chose Barcelona. In the late eighteenth century in Alsace, and spoke of the possibilities...
Buy Estrella Damm Beer:
Highlighted review about Damm Inedit 75cl
More reviews about Damm Inedit 75cl
Posted on 16/12/13 at 11.33
Posted on 08/06/11 at 13.10
Posted on 02/02/15 at 10.57
- Appearance: Estrella Damm Inedit 75cl has a cloudy yellow color, medium intensity, not foam excessively little gassed.
- Aroma: A first blow nose is marked by maceration notes,...