Abbaye de Chimay (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Chimay Gran Reserva 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Abbaye de Chimay
Chimay Gran Reserva 75cl
Beer Chimay Blue, "baptized" the "Big Book", in bottles of 750 ml, is a dark Trappist beer that has a powerful aroma and a complex flavor improves with age. Was developed first as a Christmas beer, which explains the presence of a "vintage".
- Color: This authentic Belgian beers, fresh yeast dye which is associated with a slight touch of pink flowers, is particularly pleasant.
- Aroma: The aroma, which is perceived when enjoying beer, only accentuates the pleasant feeling that reveals the smell, everything unfolds a light but pleasant touch caramelized.
- Taste: relatively dry with a hint of caramel.
- Foam Type: Thick, creamy brown.
- Alcohol content: 9% alcohol by volume
- Shelf life: can be stored for several years
Ideally served cellar temperature (10 to 12 ° C).
Abbaye de Chimay
The Cistercian monks at work put the same effort for perfection as they put into their life of prayer and study. Over time the monastery has developped a true art of brewing and cheese making at the Abbey of Scourmont in Chimay. What would the Trappist beers and cheeses of Chimay be without the...
Buy Abbaye de Chimay Beer:
Highlighted review about Chimay Gran Reserva 75cl
Posted on 27/03/15 at 16.35
Chimay Blue goes well with beef (steak, stew), meat big game (wild boar, deer), foie gras and, of course, the cheese from Chimay.
More reviews about Chimay Gran Reserva 75cl
Posted on 31/10/12 at 17.11