Anderson Valley Brewing Co. (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Brother David's Triple 350ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Anderson Valley Brewing Co.
Brother David's Triple 350ml
- Appearance: Brother David's Triple 350ml has a light amber color with head down.
- Aroma: Aroma is honey, slightly spicy background black pepper and plenty of yeast character.
- Body / Taste: Taste the sweetness of candy with low spicy bitterness. Alcohol in the aftertaste.
TYPE OF BEER: Abbey Tripel
COUNTRY: United States
Anderson Valley Brewing Co.
Buy Anderson Valley Brewing Co. Beer:
Highlighted review about Brother David's Triple 350ml
More reviews about Brother David's Triple 350ml
Posted on 05/06/14 at 12.04
- Appearance: Brother David's Triple 350ml is a lager with a thin layer of foam smells and tastes of malt.
- Aroma: Smells spicy malt, clove and banana.
- Body / Flavor: very sharp...