Brouwerij Van Steenberge (Beer)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Bornem Tripel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- Appearance: Golden color, cloudy, with a thin film of foam.
- Aroma: hints of citrus lightly.
- Body / Taste: Full of flavor and soft in the mouth, with a sweet-sour.
FERMENTATION TYPE: High.
ABV: 9% Vol
Brouwerij Van Steenberge
Buy Brouwerij Van Steenberge Beer:
Highlighted review about Bornem Tripel
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Level: 9 °
Van Steenberge brewery is based in Ertvelde Belgium. It mainly produces high fermentation beer (70% of production). This is the only still active brewery in Meetjesland. Brewery Van Steenberge focuses on the art of brewing adapted to...
More reviews about Bornem Tripel
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 15/05/15 at 21.11
- Color: Bornem Triple has a golden color, with white foam.
- Smell: Aroma of fruit, malt and floral.
- Taste: Taste of pineapple, flowers, malt and spices.
ABV: 9% Vol.
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 08/07/11 at 05.36