Product not available in United States
If you liked Belgoo Luppoo, you may also enjoy...
Description · Belgoo
- Color: Belgoo Luppoo is presented to us as a slightly cloudy beer with orange accents and a thick, rich foam that accompanies us throughout the drink.
- Smell: As we approach the glass to your nose clearly perceive the smell of hops and other herbaceous and floral notes, some cereal and a citric point.
- Taste: In the mouth find its own bitter taste of hops, although not as exaggerated as we would hope, that sweet and fruity touches (apricot, pineapple, mandarin) bind, resulting in a lively and refreshing beer with a medium body and a long aftertaste of pleasant bitterness.
ABV: 6.5% vol
TYPE OF BEER: Craft
Buy Belgoo Beer:
Highlighted review about Belgoo Luppoo
More reviews about Belgoo Luppoo
Posted on 13/07/15 at 12.20
- Appearance: Belgoo Luppo has a blond color
- Aroma: A sharp smell of hops
- Body / Taste: Taste fine on the palate
FERMENTATION TYPE: High fermentation
ABV: 7'1% Vol
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02