Product not available in United States
Spices and beer are two elements that had already been walking hand in hand in the middle age. Baladin Nora 75cl reunites these two worlds in one bottle and tells us the ancient history of nomads and pyramids, spices and Kamut, which in ancient Egyptian means "soul of the earth". During the brewing process for Baladin Nora 75cl , Baladin refers to documents of the 9th century regarding the adding of spices. Then, people preferred rosemary, ginger or aniseed to the today classic hop, in order to give the beer its special taste.
If you liked Baladin Nora 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Baladin
Baladin Nora 75cl
- Appearance: 75cl Baladin Nora is orange gold
- Aroma: Herbaceous plants and yeast
- Taste: cereal, wheat. Subtle herbal flavor
Type of fermentation: fermentation high and low
ABV: 6.80% Vol
Buy Baladin Beer:
Highlighted review about Baladin Nora 75cl
Posted on 12/01/19 at 04.38
More reviews about Baladin Nora 75cl
Posted on 11/01/16 at 11.29
- Appearance: dark amber, hazy, small white head.
- Aroma: sweet aroma of caramel, spices, nutmeg, pepper, yeast.
- Body/Flavour: medium sweet taste...