On your search amarone on Uvinum you can find, for example, Manara Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico with unbeatable offers and buy it in just one click, without leaving home. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Amarone della Valpolicella with you right now with a fantastic VFM from $24.80.
“TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Zenato Amarone Valpolicella Classico:
- View: deep ruby red.
- Nose: intense aromas of marasca cherry, plum, black pepper, weed, chocolate, snuff and rhubarb on the nose.
- Mouth: rich and full-bodied on the palate, very warm and soft, with plenty balanced tannins and a...”read
“- A deep garnet red colour witnesses the long barrel ageing.
- The first impression on the nose is of fresh black cherry aromas, leading into notes of maraschino cherry and plum.
- Immense depth and complexity on the palate: dried fruit, oolong tea, liquorice, spice, red-berry fruits, and a...”read
“Grapes: 55% Corvina and Corvinone - Rondinella 30% - 15% Cabernet - Nebbiolo, Sangiovese and Croatina
Alcohol: 16, 5
Contents: 0, 75 l
Quintarelli Amarone produced his only in exceptional years and when it does it is the reference point for all Amarone. This collector's wine...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Speri Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico Sant'Urbano:
- View: intense garnet red.
- Nose: Typical nose of raisins, ethereal and complete.
- Mouth: Dry on the palate, strong but smooth and balanced.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella.
GRAPES: 70% Corvina, 25%...”read
“Intense red color with nail viola. Al nose clearly detaches in intense way and the cherry scents much mature one, black cherry, noticeable fruits of forest in the Amarone of the Valpolicella notes of spices and yields sand bank, typical of the Valpantena. In mouth the tannins that thickness gives...”read
“I did not like the colour with these brown edges. However the taste was quite good. Smells a lot of oak. The barrel leaves good flavours.
It's better not to pair it and drink it alone.
I discovered it at a wine tasting event.”read
“As nearly all of them this one shows also a cherry colour. Berry aromas which are typical of Corvina.Quite sweet.
This Valpolicella accompanied us while waiting for food.
I bought it at the behest of a friend.”read