On your search amarone on Uvinum you can find, for example, Masi Agricola Toar Valpolicella Classico Superiore with unbeatable offers and buy it in just one click, without leaving home. Stop thinking about it and bring a Wine Amarone della Valpolicella with you right now with a fantastic VFM from $23.00.
“TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Zenato Amarone Valpolicella Classico:
- View: deep ruby red.
- Nose: intense aromas of marasca cherry, plum, black pepper, weed, chocolate, snuff and rhubarb on the nose.
- Mouth: rich and full-bodied on the palate, very warm and soft, with plenty balanced tannins and a...”read
“- A deep garnet red colour witnesses the long barrel ageing.
- The first impression on the nose is of fresh black cherry aromas, leading into notes of maraschino cherry and plum.
- Immense depth and complexity on the palate: dried fruit, oolong tea, liquorice, spice, red-berry fruits, and a...”read
“TASTING NOTES OF 2010 Speri Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico Sant'Urbano:
- View: intense garnet red.
- Nose: Typical nose of raisins, ethereal and complete.
- Mouth: Dry on the palate, strong but smooth and balanced.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella.
GRAPES: 70% Corvina, 25%...”read
“Velvety, raisiny character combined with the structure and typical stylish bitterness to give it good balance.
This wine is made from grapes harvested in various vineyards located on hills in the Valpolicella zone (Mezzane and Tregnago hills).
Different sources and different grape varieties are...”read
“Grapes: 55% Corvina and Corvinone - Rondinella 30% - 15% Cabernet - Nebbiolo, Sangiovese and Croatina
Alcohol: 16, 5
Contents: 0, 75 l
Quintarelli Amarone produced his only in exceptional years and when it does it is the reference point for all Amarone. This collector's wine...”read
“Red berry fruits, softened by plush vanilla notes, in perfect harmony with the acidity and tannins. From its status as the father of Amarone to the presence of its Soave on the menu for King George VI s coronation in 1937, the history of Bertani is awash with landmarks. Established at the time of...”read
“I did not like the colour with these brown edges. However the taste was quite good. Smells a lot of oak. The barrel leaves good flavours.
It's better not to pair it and drink it alone.
I discovered it at a wine tasting event.”read
“As nearly all of them this one shows also a cherry colour. Berry aromas which are typical of Corvina.Quite sweet.
This Valpolicella accompanied us while waiting for food.
I bought it at the behest of a friend.”read