Sogrape Vinhos (Aguardiente)
If you liked Chancella Old Brandy, you may also enjoy...
Description · Sogrape Vinhos
Chancella Old Brandy
TASTING NOTES OF Chancella Old Brandy:
- Color: dark green hues and golden.
- Smell: a very strong quality wood aroma.
- Mouth: soft palate, velvety on the palate and very elegant and persistent appearance.
PRODUCER: Sogrape Vinhos.
DETAILS OF PREPARATION: aged in oak barrels of 640 liters. Distilled from Portuguese grape varieties.
Sogrape Vinhos was born of the will and courage of a group of friends. In the difficult economic and political environment of 1942, they decided to stake everything on the visionary talents of one man. Today, led by the third generation of the founding family, Sogrape Vinhos is ever more...
Buy Sogrape Vinhos Spirits:
Highlighted review about Chancella Old Brandy
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Dark golden colour and green nuances, this brandy has a very strong aroma of wood Good quality. The palate is soft, velvety on the palate and with a very elegant and persistent.
- Winemaker: Luís Sottomayor
- Winemaking: Famous for its Port wine since 1751, Ferreira is also...