Francois Guy (Absinthe)
No other than Francois Guy produces the Absinthe Francois Guy 1L ($70.60), a absinthe with origins in France with an alcohol content of 45%. Uvinum users give this Absinthe Francois Guy 1L 4,3 of 5 points.
If you liked Absinthe Francois Guy 1L, you may also enjoy...
Description · Francois Guy
Absinthe Francois Guy 1L
- Color:Absinthe François Guy 1L has a greenish
- Odor: anise evokes precisely, on a lightly herbal background
- Taste: Fresh and round. In the continuity of aniseed notes of the nose also reveals notes of grand wormwood
DEVELOPMENT DETAILS: Produced according to an ancient recipe of more than a century, is totally natural color, herbal. François Guy is the product of a craft distillation, ensuring the character of a traditional taste of absinthe.
Buy Francois Guy Spirits:
Highlighted review about Absinthe Francois Guy 1L
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- Gift boxed presentation with absinthe spoon. - Francois Guy is a distilled absinthe from Pontarlier, finished at only 45% alcohol. - Amazingly, this does not detract from its full taste, which has gained a very strong following. - It has a light olive green tint which turns milky white...read complete
More reviews about Absinthe Francois Guy 1L
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Gift boxed presentation with absinthe spoon.
- Francois Guy is a distilled absinthe from Pontarlier, finished at only 45% alcohol.
- Amazingly, this does not detract from its full taste, which...
Posted on 31/10/11 at 04.39
Absinthe François Guy 1L is awesome
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Contents: 1, 0 l
Pierre Guy is the author back to basics, with the recovery of ancestral techniques for the original absinthe production since the interdiction decay....
Posted on 09/09/14 at 12.20
Florentin cousin a Kser from Champagnole assisted the from Pontarlier originating Armand Guy financially to build a distillery. Armand Guy bought in the Rue des Lavaux a plot built a building it...read complete