Artemisia Bugnon (Absinthe)
If you liked Absinthe Capricieuse, you may also enjoy...
Description · Artemisia Bugnon
- Color: Absinthe Capricieuse is transparent.
- Smell: Aroma multi-dimensional and a surprising twist, but delicate bitterness of wormwood.
- Taste: It contains 10 different herbs including wormwood.
ALCOHOL: 72% Vol
Buy Artemisia Bugnon Spirits:
Highlighted review about Absinthe Capricieuse
Posted on 28/09/14 at 05.05
Made with more than 10 plants, this absinthe is issued from the same recipe as its sister la Clandestine. With a higher level of alcohol, la Capricieuse has is less mellow but...
More reviews about Absinthe Capricieuse
Posted on 23/09/15 at 17.26
- Color:Absinthe La Capricieuse shows a transparent color
- Odor: powerful and complex. Testifies to the richness of the plants used
- Taste: very remarkable freshness. Attack of...
Posted on 17/01/12 at 04.48