“Pale yellow with green hues. The nose is a fine wine, fruity with aromas of fresh fruit and pleasant notes of white flowers. In the mouth it is a wine with vibrant acidity, good length and very refreshing.” read »
“Roda Sela 2011: Cherry red red vivo.Fruta, fresh cherry and ripe, some notes of strawberry and slight licorice. Friendly, fresh, tasty and cheerful. Highly polished tannin. Feeling of freshness and friendliness.” read »
- View: 2011 Vionta Albariño is straw yellow with greenish hues.
- Nose: The nose is intense and clean fruit flavors with good intensity.
-Palate: The palate is fresh and balanced, dry finish. Its aftertaste is fruity way.
TEMPERATURE: 6 to 8 ° C
PAIRING: Fish, seafood and pastas....” read »
“Intense and balanced wine with a vibrant freshness, prepared with the utmost respect for the terroir of Condado do Tea accompanied by six months aging on lees that enhances the splendor of a Albariño awarded by international critics as one of the best Rias Baixas.” read »
“TASTING NOTES OF 2011 Davide Duo:
- View: straw.
- Nose: intense and aromatic nose, notes of white flowers, ripe white fruit, slightly sweetish also ripe citrus.
- Mouth: soft, sweet, easy and very nice, lots of ripe white fruit and bone: pears, apples, peaches, grapefruit, apricot, some fruit...” read »
- View: 2011 Albariño Veigadares has a golden yellow color halftone.
- Nose: initially perceive a significant burden of liquor, but that we oxiganase evolves. Aromas of savory smoked bacon and basically turn into intense sweet notes of fruit on one side: banana and tropical fruit...” read »