Bodega Áster (Ribera del Duero)
If you want to buy 2004 Áster Reserva, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine.
$20.95 (Approximate price)
Oooops! 2004 Áster Reserva is not available right now.
It is not possible to buy 2004 Áster Reserva right now.
Bodega Áster produces this 2004 Áster Reserva , a red wine with Ribera del Duero DO is made with tinta del País and tempranillo of 2004. 2004 Áster Reserva is usually paired with ceviche and gruyere. Deserves an evaluation of 4 points on 5 according to Uvinum's users.
2004 Áster Reserva - basic data
- Type of wine:
- red wine
- 2004 Other vintages
- Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)
- Bodega Áster
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (100%), Tinta del País
- Appetizers, Regional Cuisine, Cheese, French Cuisine, Typical meats, Gruyere, Ceviche
- Contains Sulfites
Summary of ratings
Maker's description · Bodega Áster
Aster was conceived with all the enthusiasm, wisdom and patience were needed. To find the most appropriate farm told both councils the old farmers the Designation as advised by Professors Viticulture. We study and analyze the land, grapes and different sub-climates. Finally, Anguix...
2004 Áster Reserva (Tempranillo and Tinta del País)
- View: Aster Reserva 2004 is cherry color, high robe, trimmed with iodine.
- Nose: Complex aroma, clean, fluent in spicy, sweet licorice and cedar from the wood and wrap fine notes of berries.
- Palate: The palate is structured, balanced, polished tannins, round and silky. Long, complex aftertaste slowly formed after careful aging in barrel and bottle.
GRAPES: 100% Tinta del País from Fuentecojo parcel.
VINEYARDS: Their chalky soils, with an important component of sand and clay, give the Aster Reserva 2004 good structure and complexity.
View more Spain red wine
Buy Bodega Áster Wine: