Bodega Áster (Ribera del Duero)
If you want to buy 2004 Áster Reserva, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain red wine.
$21.88 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2004 Áster Reserva right now.
Cellar Bodega Áster elaborated 2004 Áster Reserva a red wine Ribera del Duero based on tinta del país and tempranillo of 2004. Ceviche and gruyere makes an ideal match for 2004 Áster Reserva. Deserves an evaluation of 4 points on 5 according to Uvinum's users.
2004 Áster Reserva - basic data
- Type Of Wine:
- red wine
- 2004 Other vintages
- Ribera del Duero (Castilla y León,Spain)
- Bodega Áster
- 75 cl Other volumes
- Tempranillo (100%), Tinta del País
- Appetizers, Regional Cuisine, Typical meats, Cheese, French Cuisine, Gruyere, Ceviche
- Contains Sulfites
Reviews about 2004 Áster Reserva
Highlighted review about 2004 Áster Reserva
More reviews about 2004 Áster Reserva
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Áster Reserva 2001
Maker's description · Bodega Áster
Aster was conceived with all the enthusiasm, wisdom and patience were needed. To find the most appropriate farm told both councils the old farmers the Designation as advised by Professors Viticulture. We study and analyze the land, grapes and different sub-climates. Finally, Anguix...
2004 Áster Reserva (Tempranillo and Tinta del País)
- View: Aster Reserva 2004 is cherry color, high robe, trimmed with iodine.
- Nose: Complex aroma, clean, fluent in spicy, sweet licorice and cedar from the wood and wrap fine notes of berries.
- Palate: The palate is structured, balanced, polished tannins, round and silky. Long, complex aftertaste slowly formed after careful aging in barrel and bottle.
GRAPES: 100% Tinta del País from Fuentecojo parcel.
VINEYARDS: Their chalky soils, with an important component of sand and clay, give the Aster Reserva 2004 good structure and complexity.
View more Spain red wine
Buy Bodega Áster Wine:
Special offers in Ribera del Duero
Bodega Áster (Red Wine)